Tuesday 24 January 2017

Active Resolutions

Hair dryers are for hair on head only.
Following some very stereotypical cliche New Years resolutions I have started my quest for increasing my activity. With a job that requires so much sitting it is difficult to find time to move, attend to family life, eat healthy, sleep and everything else. I do have a rant stirring inside me about the lack of athletic clothing and gear for larger people. If you want folks to exercise and to participate in activities it means making comfortable clothing and gear in all sizes. We want Gortex, we want large-calved ski boots, we want quality snowpants, we want funky and cool styles too! And don't even get me started on how going to a pool for an aqua class and a gym to ride a bike feels like death for an outdoor adventurous. However, I was humored with this sign in the bathroom at a local pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment